National Security Agency Alliance Agreement
Members of both NSA and the members of the allied agency must agree to and follow this agreement.
- All potential alliances must have at least 200 members on their main badge.
- All 3iC+ members will receive SV or Alliance badge in both NSA and the allied agency.
- Alliance members are to not fill any stations within NSA or the allied agency.
- All members must follow the other agencies rules while in their base.
- Do not transfer people from the allied agency and the allied agency should not transfer members from NSA
- Both agencies may participate in any events that the other is hosting.
- Any misbehaviour, trolling or general rule breaking will be reported to a Founder, Owner or External Affairs representative.
- Both agencies should follow any Mafia-related rules set by each other. (In NSA Mafia are Ban-On-Sight no matter the circumstances.)
- Both agencies must remain active in order to keep allied status.
Please contact a member of Foundation or the External Affairs Team if you are interested in becoming allies with NSA.